Some Tips on using my blog

Please note the tabs at the top of my blog.

Picture Madeira. Here you find some great photos of this beautiful Island and I will add more from time to time, it is best to scroll to the bottom as this is where new photos will be.

Recipes. Here I will start adding some recipes of my favourite foods and drinks in Madeira, if you need a recipe for anything let me know.

Useful Links. Here I will start adding any useful links to do with Madeira, to help you get all the information you need before visiting.

Please note on the right hand column you have my connect with me icon to my social sites, 2 large links to my websites and one for direct contact to my email. Also if you join my blog you will never miss a post.

Contact me anytime, and I will get back to you within 24 hours.

Helping you have a better experience in Madeira.

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

IMPORTANT News about my blog.

Hi All, 

I have been in the process of changing my blog over to the WordPress platform. 
This change is nearly complete, and will happen over the next day or two.
Photos in the blog in Blogger, could not be transferred, so all photos have had to be entered manually, which I have had help with from a good friend, all photos in the early posts (first 2 years) are still being uploaded, but will eventually be complete in the next week or so.

WordPress is totally new to me and a little more complicated than blogger, but I have been learning from YouTube videos, and over the coming years I hope my blog grows as much as it has in its first 4 years. 

if you signed up to the blog with your google account, you may need to sign up again, as I have not found a way to transfer you over. 

I hope the blog is easy for you to sign up, and also leave comments. 

If you notice any problems with the new blog please let me know and I will see these problems are dealt with quickly. 

So once again, a huge thank you for all your support, and will see you on the New Look Blog very soon.

                                               Tobi.

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the new blog 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need any help - we know wordpress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tobi,
    good luck,
    grit your teeth and get to it!

    Till next time at your new and old island in the net!

    *with greetings from germany*
    wauzih

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Toby nice to you enjoying my island..

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hidden layers are responsible for all of the mathematical computations or feature extraction on our inputs. In the above image, the layers shown in orange represent the hidden layers. Each considered one of them normally represents a float number, or a decimal quantity, which is multiplied by the worth in the input layer.
    To perceive How Artificial Intelligence truly works, one must deep dive into the varied sub-domains of Artificial Intelligence and understand how those domains could presumably be applied to the varied fields of the trade. You can even take up a synthetic intelligence course that will help you gain a comprehensive understanding. Generative AI refers to AI strategies that take artifacts from data and use them to generate novel material that retains a likeness to the originals however doesn’t repeat them. It can produce media (such as textual content, photographs, audio, code and video), learning methods, processes, applications, synthetic data and fashions of physical objects. AI is simplified when you can prepare information for analysis, develop fashions with modern machine-learning algorithms and integrate textual content analytics multi function product.
    The existence of such adversarial inputs, which stay steady across coaching information, has raised doubts about how properly efficiency on benchmarks can translate into performance in real-world methods with sensory noise (Szegedy et al. 2014). In scaling up, firms may face substantial change-management challenges. https://www.reviewengin.com/artificial-intelligence/

    ReplyDelete