Some Tips on using my blog

Please note the tabs at the top of my blog.

Picture Madeira. Here you find some great photos of this beautiful Island and I will add more from time to time, it is best to scroll to the bottom as this is where new photos will be.

Recipes. Here I will start adding some recipes of my favourite foods and drinks in Madeira, if you need a recipe for anything let me know.

Useful Links. Here I will start adding any useful links to do with Madeira, to help you get all the information you need before visiting.

Please note on the right hand column you have my connect with me icon to my social sites, 2 large links to my websites and one for direct contact to my email. Also if you join my blog you will never miss a post.

Contact me anytime, and I will get back to you within 24 hours.

Helping you have a better experience in Madeira.

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Supper and Concert English Church.

Janet and I would be most grateful if we could count on your kind help in distributing the attached poster and information to any of your friends and contacts whom you think might like to come and enjoy the evening and support us - all proceeds go the English Church Restoration Fund and the price is 15.00 Euros per person.  The night starts at 19.00 hrs on Thursday the 3rd September with a glass of "sparkling" wine (included in the price).  To eat, there is home-made Cottage Pie with baked beans, followed by a selection of desserts.  Red and White wines are available for purchase, along with mineral water and soft drinks.  This will be followed by a show lead by my daughter Sarah, with a wonderful selection of musicians playing a variety of instruments.  Please support us and make this a night to remember!

Many thanks

Warmest regards
Rosie and Janet



No comments:

Post a Comment