Some Tips on using my blog

Please note the tabs at the top of my blog.

Picture Madeira. Here you find some great photos of this beautiful Island and I will add more from time to time, it is best to scroll to the bottom as this is where new photos will be.

Recipes. Here I will start adding some recipes of my favourite foods and drinks in Madeira, if you need a recipe for anything let me know.

Useful Links. Here I will start adding any useful links to do with Madeira, to help you get all the information you need before visiting.

Please note on the right hand column you have my connect with me icon to my social sites, 2 large links to my websites and one for direct contact to my email. Also if you join my blog you will never miss a post.

Contact me anytime, and I will get back to you within 24 hours.

Helping you have a better experience in Madeira.

Saturday, May 16, 2015

8 year old on serious condition.

An 8 year old girl is in a serious condition after the strong winds in Caniço lifted the bouncy castle she was playing on and landed on the motorway. The bouncy castle was in El pepito restaurant bar in Caniço near the junction of the motorway. The girl suffered multiple injuries including trauma to the head after falling 8 meters onto the entrance of the motorway. 

Update.

Very sad to hear that the girl died during the night due to her injuries.  Thoughts are with her family. 

Update.

RTP Madeira seem to be very wrong with their news reporting,  as bthe little girl is still in a critical condition in hospital. Can't imagine how the family are feeling at this time. 


Update.

The hospital has now confirmed at 14.15 that the little girl has died due to her head injuries.


1 comment:

  1. Bounce houses is the ideal choice for build up a great childhood memories of your child. rent a bounce house, which make funniest moment on birthday party of your child.

    ReplyDelete