Some Tips on using my blog

Please note the tabs at the top of my blog.

Picture Madeira. Here you find some great photos of this beautiful Island and I will add more from time to time, it is best to scroll to the bottom as this is where new photos will be.

Recipes. Here I will start adding some recipes of my favourite foods and drinks in Madeira, if you need a recipe for anything let me know.

Useful Links. Here I will start adding any useful links to do with Madeira, to help you get all the information you need before visiting.

Please note on the right hand column you have my connect with me icon to my social sites, 2 large links to my websites and one for direct contact to my email. Also if you join my blog you will never miss a post.

Contact me anytime, and I will get back to you within 24 hours.

Helping you have a better experience in Madeira.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Weather Weather Weather

So we have all been talking about the weather over Europe, how cold wet and cloudy its been, and even in Madeira we have not really had any decent beach weather yet, and this looks set to continue through the rest of Summer.

I know from talking to friends on the Island that they have had summers like this in the past where the end of the year is a lot warmer and sunnier than what the summer had been, and this year looks set to be the coldes since 1816.

Read the full article HERE you will need to translate with Google if you don't read Portuguese.

Translated to English

No comments:

Post a Comment